Collaborative Fall Forum 2017
Collaborative FALL Forum 2017
DATE: TUESDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2017
LOCATION: RIZ RESTAURANT ON YONGE (3321 YONGE STREET | 416-322-6789)
TIME: MEET & GREET 6:30 PM – 7:00 PM | PRESENTATIONS 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
7:00 – 7:30pm
Dr. Behzad Etemadi, MD, FRCPC
Lawrence Park Cardiology
New Advancements in Heart Failure Management
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the burden of Heart Failure in Canada
- Evaluate the role and impact of new options in the management of Href in 2017
- Review practical approaches to implementing the new heart failure treatments into clinical practice
Dr. Eugene Crystal, MD, FRCPC
Director, Arrhythmia Services, Schulich Heart Centre
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
Associate Professor of Medicine, University of Toronto
Faces of Atrial Fibrillation: Case based discussion of upstream and downstream remedies for most common arrhythmia
After completing this program, you will be able to:
- Discuss why AF became so common and how to prevent it from happening?
- Evaluate who should we screen for atrial fibrillation, and how?
- Identify what is a patient-tailored therapy for atrial fibrillation?
8:00-8:30pm Q and A, Closing Remarks
Please RSVP before December 10, 2017 to:
Your (Novartis or BMSPfizer) representative___________________ – phone number/email
Rinat Sultanovich@ Lawrence Park Cardiology – 647-347-6644 or email@example.com
This program is supported Novartis and the BMS/Pfizer Canada Alliance
In compliance with the Innovative Medicines Code of Ethical Practices, this invitation is extended to healthcare professionals only.